Monday, August 11, 2008

Top 10 Songs (Right Now)

My top 10 songs are always changing (as I am sure yours are too). Here are the 10 songs I would not skip on my iPod no matter what (for now). I have the right to change these at any moment:
  1. Augustana: Hey Now
  2. Counting Crows: 40 Years
  3. Ben Folds Five: Evaporated
  4. Seven Mary Three: Lucky
  5. Counting Crows: Los Angeles
  6. Augustana: Either Way, I'll Break Your Heart Someday
  7. Pearl Jam: Come Back
  8. Ben Folds: Landed
  9. New Radicals: Crying Like a Church on Monday
  10. Pearl Jam: Indifference
Just for fun, here are some more songs that I rarley pass on the iPod, but not on the top of the list today.

On the fringe: Counting Crows: Round Here, Counting Crows: Hazy, Oasis: Wonderwall, Pearl Jam: Crazy Mary, Seven Mary Three: Water's Edge, Toad the Wet Sprocket: Crowing, Toad the Wet Sprocket: I Will Not Take These Things For Granted, The Verve: Bittersweet Symphony

No comments: