Monday, August 18, 2008

Monday Night

Got home, cooked steaks and shrimp/salmon kabobs, then went to the yard for yard work. I did not finish it. I got the front done, but the back still needs to be mowed. I am planning on leaving work a little early tomorrow and taking care of it. When I went around the front I saw that I had two puddles under the tree in the front yard. I hope it is just from the neighborhood ducks trying to make a home and not from broken sprinklers. I also have a sprinkler that is broken in the front yard. I have told Diana that all plans are off for Saturday as I have a bunch of work to do.

We have other things to get done this weekend also, as the kids are going back to school on Monday, and they need a couple last minute things. We will have to see how much we can get done.

No comments: