Friday, August 8, 2008

Links for Now

Our next trip to Disneyland just got more expensive. $4 more per day is really not that bad.

A new kind of RSS feed, Spectra has made its debut. I am not a big RSS guy, but I do see the benefits of it. Spectra is a visual RSS feed and not just text. My blog role on the right hand is RSS. If you want to know more about RSS click here.

10 tips or all of you that are going to back to school on a budget. Me and Diana still need to get everything for our kids. Back to School night is only a couple weeks away now. It is starting to get serious.

Is this almost-recession in our heads and the media is portraying it all too much and too loud? I do not think so. Gas prices have doubled in a year. All of the food we buy is either much more expensive or the size of the package has shrunk. I do not think so, but some do (one of these is McCain's Economic Secretary).

I want a car that drives itself! I also want it to be able to have a conversation with me plus be able to order a pizza to pickup at home and mow the lawn.

It will be hard to watch CSI without Gil Grissom, but Fishburne is a pretty good replacement.

No comments: