Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I Missed A Couple Songs

On m top 10 songs post I messed up. I should have taken more time with the post, but it was just a spur of the moment thing. Right now I am really liking some songs I have from A Fine Frenzy. They are haunting and also very well written. She has a great voice. Whenever I hear one of her songs I sit up and take notice. I think my favorite is "Come On, Come Out." But I love the three that I have from her on my iPod.

The other song I feel stupid for omitting is "So Long, So Long" by Dashboard Confessional. I am not much of a DC fan, but this song is great. Adam Duritz of the Counting Crows sings on this song and I can tell the song is greatly influenced by Adam. It is just an excellent song all around. I feel bad for the DC dude, that he gets trumped by Adam so soundly on the DC record.

There are probably more songs that I missed, these are just a couple that came across the iPod today that I felt embarrassed that I did not list Monday night.

No comments: