Saturday, August 16, 2008

Star Wars: Clone Wars

This movie is really a pilot for the new Cartoon Network TV show that is going to be starting up in September. The movie is computer generated. Three actual star wars people lent their voices to the movie (I do not know if they will have their voices in the TV show): Samuel L. Jackson as Mace Windu, Anthony Daniels as C-3PO, and Christopher Lee as Count Dooku.
The movie was basically an actionfest of war and Jedi's running, jumping, and fighting. There was even some Sith action with Count Dooku fighting Anakin and Asajj Ventress (Dooku's apprentice) fighting Obi-Wan. The main point of the story is the Jedi's needing to find Joba the Hutt's kidnapped son, so Joba will form an alliance with the Republic and not with the Separatist.

Jordan liked to way the battle droids were funny during the movie. He laughed many times at them. I thought this movie was just OK, and at points I even wished that this movie was part of Episode II: Attack of the Clones. I was thinking that because Episode II was so bad.

I rate this movie 3 out of 5 stars, and if I did not like Star Wars I would probably barely give it 1 star. If you like Star Wars, check this movie out!

No comments: