Friday, August 8, 2008

Links for Later

When we first got our iHome alarm clock it was hard to sleep. I have gotten used to it now. It is weird how a little tiny light on my Blackberry can wake me up in the middle of the night.

Major security flaw in the internet itself. This is very scary. If hackers are able to do this there will be nothing safe on the internet.

This whole 8/08/08 thing is out of hand when people are keeping track of this stuff.

I do not think this new Microsoft strategy is going to work. Microsoft needs to just have their stuff work; better and easier. I do not think they can do it.

There is a new Sesame Street website. Check it out! There will be a new character and "Letter or Number of the Day" every day.

Delta is going to start offering wireless internet while on the plane. I do not know if I will be able to say no. What can I say, I am an addict.

Movie video games always suck. Hopefully these guys know what to do to really improve them.

No comments: