Thursday, September 11, 2008

Sorry I Missed A Week

I am sorry that I was not blogging for the past week. I heard from a lot of you. You do not have to worry. I am fine. The family is fine. There has just been a lot of things going on with the family and especially with Diana and my friends - the group of couples that we have been spending a lot of time with.

You know how sometimes the way other people's decisions affect you surprises even yourself? Well, that is what happened. One of my good friends has made some very stupid decisions. For a week it really took the joy out of a lot of the things I like to do. One of these things was blogging. I felt that if I sat at the keyboard and started to blog I would just go on and on about what an idiot my friend was, and you do not want to hear about that.

Well, I am finally past all that and I will get back to letting you know what is going on with me and the family and out life. And it is a busy life.

No comments: