Friday, September 26, 2008

Golfing at Southgate

My Dad, Ryan, and I went golfing this morning. First we went to McDonalds and got our order all messed up. My Dad and I always get Sausage McMuffin with Eggs. We made our regular order. We got Bacon, Egg and Cheese Biscuits. BISCUITS! I hate biscuits. Ryry got his Sausage McGriddle though. I never trusted those McGriddles. They are not very good. Ryry says he likes them now because he got a coupon to get a free McGriddle everyday for a week. McDonalds must put some addictive element in their McGriddles - just like KFC does with their chicken.

On to the actual golfing. To put it simple, I am awesome and the other two suck. I shot a 42 (8 over). Ryan and my Dad got a 59. Not that I am a great golfer, it was just that today I could hit out pretty successfully from any rough spot that I got into. I hit some good putts and basically kept myself from 3-putting too many holes. It was a good time. The weather was great - not too hot. Wish I had time to play some more, but have to get on with our weekend.

No comments: