Thursday, September 11, 2008

Got A GPS

The family is going to St. George in a couple weeks. We also plan to go visit Diana's brother in Las Vegas while we are down there. I told Diana that if we were going to Vegas I needed a GPS to find her brother's house. I wanted trusted directions.

I have been looking at reviews and prices for all kinds of units. I decided to go with a Garmin unit. From what I read they are the best.

Now, I just needed to find a great deal and I found it at Amazon.com where there was a Garmin 650 for only $220. There are cheaper units, but I wanted a 4.3" screen. This seems like a great deal. The suggested price for this is over $700, but you can find them for around $300 now. This is a new-upopened unit - not refurbished. As you look around for these you will find some cheap ones - that are refurbished. Because this is my first GPS and I wanted a nicer one, I just did not feel good going with a refurbished unit.

This will get to me before our St. George trip. Hoo-ray!

No comments: