Friday, September 26, 2008

Photos from Golf

I took some pictures while golfing.

Ryan re-enacting his best shot of the day:
Ryry rode his own cart, my Dad and I rode together.
Ryry getting a ball he hit from under a tree. Ryan needed to "borrow" some balls from my Dad to finish his round.
Ryry hitting the ball he picked up from under the tree.
My Dad hitting a ball. This guy goes all over the course, from one side to the other. From one end of the green to the other. He gets a walk in when he goes to golf.
This is the view down the 9th fairway. I got a 5 (par 4) on this hole. I 3-putted and when I re-putted I got it in 2. I should have taken the par and reduced my score even more.

This is the view of the 6th hole. You tee off over this lake. I got a par on this hole. Good tee shot, but my chip shot (2nd shot) was great and I got in pretty close (within 5 feet) for an easy par putt.

No comments: