Thursday, September 11, 2008

The Force Unleashed

I am still very excited for the new Star Wars game "The Force Unleashed." The other day Jordan and I saw (Jordan played) a demo of the game. Let me just say that this game is one of the best video games I have ever seen. This game is just so awesome. Once I get it you can all come over and play. Here is the website for the game: http://www.lucasarts.com/games/theforceunleashed/. There is a demo on this page you can play.

The Force Unleashed comes out September 15 and Jordan is always reminding me to go get it, or asking me how long I am going to play it that night, or if I am going to stay home from work to play it the next day (the answer is, probably not). Here is a site with all kinds of Force Unleashed info.

I know that the sites say it comes out on the 16th, but there is a midnight release, so I say the 15th.

No comments: