Thursday, September 11, 2008

Fantasy Football - Week 1

I crushed my opponent in week one 261 to 165. It did help that my oppenent had Tom Brady, but I still would have won easily if Tom would have played. This week I play the highest scoring team from week 1, Army of Darkness. AOD has both LT and Adrian Peterson. It will probably be a hard-fought battle, but I expect to come out victouriously. He only outscored me by 3 points and most of his guys went off last week. A lot of my guys just had average weeks. If I can win this week I will be the frontrunner for the rest of the season, well, at least until one of my guys goes down with a season-ending injury.

Also, I had Lee Evans and benched him - and he went for 29 points in my league. I played Chris Chambers instead. Chamber only caught one ball. At least it was for a 44-yeard touchdown so he got 11 points in my league. I just wish I had Evans in and I would have been the highest scoring team last week.

Anyways, there is always another week, well, at least until there aren't anymore weeks that is.

No comments: