Friday, September 12, 2008

Facebook

I have been using Facebook for a while now. I like it. It is fun. I have reconnected with a bunch of high school friends. I like that it takes care of birthdays and that I can set my status of what I am doing now. The status is probably one of my favorite things. I can see what friends are doing as well as let people know what I am doing.

I recently took The Subconscious Quiz and I came up with the Traveller. Here is the description for it:
You have an excellent balance of living for today whilst working for tomorrow. A
logical, rational mind that deals with problems when they can be no longer
ignored but before they become too much hassel or out of control. You are lost
without a goal and strive to better yourself constantly whether it be
physically, mentally, financially or creatively. You are most likely quite a
loner deep down, though this may be translated as a need for constant security
from friends or activities. You relish the challange of moving on and searching
the world as it is akin to searching yourself. When will you realise you' re
already home?

Diana says it sounds just like me. I don't know. If you want me to send you the quiz and we are friends on Facebook, send me a note and I will get it right over to you.

No comments: