Thursday, September 11, 2008

Another Top 10 Songs Now

My music choices have changed once again. Here are my current top 10 songs. Next time you see me ask to listen to some of these on my iPod (I usually have it on me).

1. Twenty Years, Augustana
2. Sweet and Low (acoustic), Augustana
3. Either Way, I'll Break Your Heart Someday, Augustana
4. Late, Ben Folds
5. Evaporated, Ben Folds Five
6. A Murder of One (acoustic), Counting Crows
7. Hazy, Counting Crows
8. 40 Years, Counting Crows
9. So Long, So Long, Dashboard Confessional
10. Come On, Come Out, A Fine Frenzy
11. Near To You, A Fine Frenzy
12. Come Back, Pearl Jam
13. Lucky, Seven Mary Three
14. Gone Away, Seven Mary Three
15. Crowing, Toad the Wet Sprocket
16. Bittersweet Symphony, The Verve

Ok, that is more than 10, and they are not really in order, they are listed alphabetically by artist. I just could not list them in order. I like them all too much.

No comments: