Friday, September 12, 2008

Heroes and The Little Mermaid

Last week I bought Heroes Season 2 and The Little Mermaid - Ariel's Beginning. We watched The Little Mermaid as a family (I got out of seeing most of it - I was "busy"). I thought it was pretty cheesy and not very good. Diana, of corse, loved it. Diana wants to be Ariel. She already has the red hair to match. The kids liked it, but I don't think they loved it.

Heroes Season 2 is a different matter. I like Hereos. We are watching this with the kids so we are not moving along at a very fast pace. After watching one or two, I told the kids that we were not watching any more until they have everything done. Rooms need to be clean, homework needs to be done, chores done, showers, teeth brushed, and EVERYTHING! Heroes is not a right, it is a privilege, and the kids have to earn it.

I am excited for the new season of Heroes soon.

No comments: