Thursday, September 11, 2008

Links for 1AM

New BlackBerry phone from Nextel. Not really new. This is a curve with Push To Talk. The thing is - Nextel is dying a slow death, why would anyone want to get a phone like this?

The new iPod Touch has Bluetooth! I heard a rumor about this, and that Apple was going to put Skype on the Touch and you would be able to use an earpiece for FREE phone calls (when you have a wireless network). I heard the AT&T put the squash on this, they want people to buy the iPhone, not a Touch. AT&T wants people to have pay for phone calls, not get really cheap calls from Skype. The cool part is - the technology is there, it just needs to be used.

iTunes has a bunch of albums on sale for $8. Pretty cool. There has to be at least one that you would like. The link will open iTunes if you got it installed. Counting Crows Saturday Nights is one of the albums - great opportunity to get your hands on it.

Foldable BlackBerry. If you like the flip phones - buy this one. It looks pretty cool. Me, I have never been a fan of the flip phone. Not that cool, but I still like BlackBerry's.

Real Networks just released a DVD copying application. I want to rip a whole bunch of movies and TV shows to my iPod before I go to Europe this year. I am going to look more into this application and then probably get it for my use.

Meet the dude that actually invented the iPod. Apple is even going to do the right thing - hopefully.

More info on Comcast's capping of online broadband usage. The next couple years of the internet is going to be very interesting.

No comments: