Thursday, September 11, 2008

My Sassy Girl

Movie review. Diana really liked this movie. She says we should buy it. I think this movie was good, but no where near great.

**START SPOILERS**
Elisha Cuthbert is a drunkard, rich girl. The boy (don't remember his name) is a goody-goody. He falls in love with her at first site, and then kidnaps her (she blacked-out in the subway). They begin to fall in love by doing crazy and stupid things. He already is totally head over heels, so he will do anything. She is non-commital. His friends try to get her to leave her. He can't. In the end they separate for a year for her to get better, and then get put together by his aunt and her ex-fiance's mother.
**END SPOILERS**

I left a lot out of the spoilers because I really want you to see it yourself and make your own ideas about the movie. I give this movie 3.5 stars out of 5.

No comments: