Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Who's in the Backyard?

Another great story where the names have been changed to protect the not so innocent.

I was sleeping last night (don't these stories always start this way?). I was awoken (not to crying), but by the person I sleep next to asking questions and being alarmed. This person was making quite a bit of noise. I asked this person who will not be named what was the matter. The reply was, "The guy and Rachel are in the backyard." Now, I don't know anyone named Rachel so I (of course) asked the question, "Who? I don't know a Rachel." The person than answers, "You know, the girl that played Rachel on Friends." You probably know that the person that plays Rachel on Friends is Jeninfer Aniston. I was pretty sure she was not in the backyard, but I ran out just to check.

No, I didn't. I said, "Not again. I can't take this tonight, good night." I quickly fell back to sleep. Once morning came around I talked to this person about the little night time adventure and they had the audacity to deny all of it! I could not believe it.

No comments: