Saturday, February 7, 2009

Thanks Sweetie!

Today, Diana got the ironing done. This might not sound like a huge feat, but it was. We had let the ironing get out of control. I do not think we had ironed anything or at least a month (we have had to do a couple one-off things). This is a big deal for me. I have my pants back.

You see, I usually wear dressier pants to work, but because the pants have been in the ironing basket I have been wearing Levis. This is just not me. It looks like this week I will be back to normal. I will probably start wearing the Levis once or twice a week though. It is just so easy.

I just wanted to post a big thank you to Diana for doing the ironing. I know that it is not fun. Laundry and ironing is the one thing that you are never done with. No matter how much laundry/ironing you do in a day you will have more that needs to be done that night (unless you are a nudist, then maybe you could truly get ALL your laundry done).

No comments: