Thursday, February 5, 2009

5 for 5

If you can't tell I am trying to bring the blogging back. I have been pretty bad the past few months. For February I have now posted 5 times and it is only the 5th. I feel like my loyal readers deserve a little bit of me each day!

I have not posted on LOST yet this year, but let me tell you, I have seen all the episodes and they have been very, very good. I don't want to go all the way to great, but an hour of LOST is better than just about anything else on TV. I look forward to Wednesday nights (even though I am usually pretty busy and I go and play hoop) and I stay up as late as I need to watch the new episode.

The reason I like LOST is because I have really come to trust the writers and I will go with whatever they put out there because they have a long history of always coming through. Most times the writers come up with something 10 times better than I could have. LOST is just a great show.

I will be posting more as the year goes on!

No comments: