Thursday, November 13, 2008

Wii Games

We got the new Costco ad in the mail today. Diana and I were looking through the ads of 56 rolls of toliet paper for 75 cents and 7 60" LCD TVs for $9. There was an ad for $5 off select Wii games. We have a Wii, this could be good for christmas. I quietly look over at Diana and say, "Wii games." All of a sudden Jordan runs in from the other room and yells "Wii games! Let me see!" This kid can't hear me from five feet away, but can hear "Wii games" from a room away. Weird.

Later that night we were in the car and Jordan was saying "What?" to everything we said so I decided that we, as a family, needed to add "Wii Games" to the start of every sentence we say to him. The rest of the way home the whole family would say, "Wii games, Jordan, we are going to get Frostys," and stuff like that. The whole family was laughing and having a good time.

It was fun.

No comments: