Monday, November 17, 2008

I Heart Chick-fil-A

There is a new Chick-fil-A open in my neighborhood. Well, not really my neighborhood, but close by. Well, not really close by, but within a 20 minute drive from the house. 20 minutes is close enough for me. I am eerily drawn to the Chick-fil-A. I love it. I love all things from the Chick-fil-A.

I wish there were more Chick-fil-A's near me. There used to be one in the mall (Valley Fair) close to my house and every trip to Fashion Place Mall included a trip to the Chick-fil-A. The Chick-fil-A in Valley Fair closed a long time ago, and the Fashion Place location moved to the food court (they used to have their own location actually in the mall).

A couple years ago an actual store opened up on 106th South and State street. Everytime I went by I had to stop to get some of their chicken. Last year another new location opened up, this one on 114th South and Bangerter Highway, about 15 minutes closer to my house. This week another new location just opened on 72nd South and Bangerter Highway, another 15 minutes closer to my house.

I am addicted to this chicken!



My theory is that after The Colonel died the Pentaverat allowed S. Truett Cathy into their secret society. They also gave the formula of the addictive chicken to Chick-fil-A. This new location has been open for a week and I have already been there twice. Get me some more of that chicken!

No comments: