Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Another Fantasy Sports Update

Fantasy Football Update:

I crushed jerkface (the name of my opponent) in football. I had four guys going on Monday night and they mostly played well (all but Lee Evans who did not catch a pass). Marshawn Lynch had a great game and he was the work horse for me that got me over the hump and the big win. My record in football is now 8-2. Both of the losses were complete flukes though. I should be undefeated!

Fantasy NBA Update:

I crushed my opponent last week. I can not believe that I actually won again. Remember that my team sucks. It really does. I am winning with some of the lowest scored of any winning team, I am just playing bad teams (even worse than mine) right now. This week I play the number one team in the league and currently as behind him by about 80 points. Hopefully I can keep up and pull out a fluke win. We will see. I am excited to see what happens.

No comments: