Monday, May 4, 2009

Happy Birthday Addison!

Today is Addison's birthday! She is 3 years old and one of the cutest little girls I have ever seen. I wish you all could meet her and hear her laugh! It is the best laugh ever.

Addison and I have quite a past, I have blogged about her before. She is my BF4RN (best friend for right now). She changes her moods so quickly and is a super girly-girl. Sometimes she will be my very best friend and jump right into my arms or sit on my lap and then not even two minutes later she will be yelling at me to stay away. She has been a lot better lately and even came right over to sit on my lap yesterday (plus, she even left Chloe to do it! I am awesome!).

Addison, I hope you had a good day, you only get one third birthday! Happy birthday!

Here are a couple pictures of Addison playing peek-a-boo with me and then running over to her Mom because she hates me.



No comments: