Thursday, May 21, 2009

CBS Fall Schedule

CBS has released their fall schedule (http://www.cbs.com/primetime/fall_preview_2009/schedule.php). A couple highlights for the shows I watch on the network.

Are they messing with me? How could they break up the comedy power hour on Monday nights? I like being able to watch How I Met Your Mother earlier, but I do not want to have to wait around all night to see The Big Bang Theory! This has got to be changed. I do not like Jenna Elfman (Accidently on Purpose) but I am sure Diana will have us at least give the show a try.

I do not watch CBS on Tuesday nights, but The Good Wife will be on Diana's list of new shows. We will give it a couple weeks and then give up on it I am sure. They moved The Mentalist! I can't believe it! The Mentalist has become out Tuesday night show and now it is gone.

Criminal Minds is still on Wednesdays. Seems to be a pretty good night for the show. We usually let a couple of these build up on the DVR and watch a bunch at once. This show is very hit or miss.

On Thursdays, we have stopped watching Survivor and I do not miss it at all. CSI is getting close to getting dropped. The story lines have gotten too weird since Grissom left. Time to stop this show. The Mentalist on Thursdays! Now I won't have to watch Southland!

I do not watch TV on Friday and Saturday nights and there is nothing on the schedule that would make me start.

Sunday nights are all about The Amazing Race - one of the best shows on TV! I highly recommend it to all. Nothing else here that I plan on watching.

No comments: