Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Fantasy Baseball

Good times this summer. My fantasy team should rock, I had a great day yesterday - and I have CC Sabathia who had a horrible day. Things are good right now. I expect a big year - and I have Ichiro on the DL, Joe Mauer injured and Scott Baker (Minnesota pitcher, he is good, I swear) on the DL. Once my lineup gets to full speed I will/should dominate. I have a couple small holes at 2B. I only have one second baseman, I need another, but my bench is full of injured guys right now. I will just have to wait. Hopefully not too long though. I currently sit in second place, and I do not know how the first place guy is in first, but it is only the second day of the season. Here is my team from top to bottom:
C: Joe Mauer (injured, currently using Bengie Molina)
1B: Mark Texiera
2B: Freddi Sanchez
3B: Kevin Youkilis
SS: Jose Reyes
CI: Justin Morneau
MI: Johnny Peralta
LF: Conor Jackson
CF: Matt Kemp
RF: Ichiro (injured, currently using Jayson Werth)
OF: Justin Upton
OF: Adam Lind
DH: Travis Hafner
SP: CC Sabathia
SP: Kevin Slowey
SP: Carlos Zambrano
SP: Gil Meche
SP: Erik Bedard
SP: Johan Santana
SP: Scott Baker (injured)
RP: Matt Capps
RP: Heath Bell
RP: Brian Wilson
RP: Tony Pena
RP: Jason Motte (blew a Save big-time yesterday, it will get better)

Feel free to congratulate me on my great team!

1 comment:

Diana said...

You are AWESOME! I hope the success continues, seriously I do - then I don't have to hear the sob stories of how your team sucks....Plus you've never had a trophy for baseball and I know that's what you're hoping for! :)