Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Dog Catchers

I got home from work yesterday and there was an animal control truck at the corner. Further down the street there was 2 more trucks with their lights on. I was wondering what was going on. When I got in the house Jordan tells me there is a wild dog running around the neighborhood. I did not see a dog anywhere, or any dog catchers.

I am in the house for 2 minutes and Jordan tells me there is the dog catchers. I looked and there was a whole army of them, a total of 6 to catch one mangy mutt. You can not see the dog very well in my picture and I only caught 4 of the 6 dog people, sorry.

Watching these 6 people try to catch a dog I was wondering what kind of training they go through (if any at all). Do they have a half day course on how to use the stick and lasso thing? The funniest part is when the catchers tried to split up to get the dog and then it runs right by them. They end up catching the dog and order is restored in the neighborhood.

No comments: