Wednesday, April 1, 2009

April Fools Day

Today is April Fools Day and the kids are running wild. Jordan thinks he is a mini Ashton Kutcher. He has had tricks planned for weeks. We started the morning with a trick on Chloe. Jordan hid in the shower and I went and woke her up. I told her we were running late and she needed to get in the shower right away. She went into the bathroom to take her shower and Jordan jumped out and scared her. I thought she would scream louder.

Trick number 2 was by Chloe on me, she made my lunch, just a normal lunch, but put a slice of cheese on my peanut butter and jelly. I was not very pleased after my first bite. I took the cheese off and finished my sandwich. Chloe tried to trick Jordan with his sandwich by getting the food coloring out and dotting his sandwich, but she did not wrap it good enough and he could see it so he threw it away.

Trick number three was when I got home from work and asked for a drink of water. Jordan brought in my glass - spiked with Tabasco. It was not very nice. I sent him back into the kitchen for a real drink. My lips are still a little spicy.

Another trick was when I picked the kids up from school and little Josh said, "Matt, you have a spider on your head." Yeah, I didn't think it was funny either.

Happy April Fools Day!

No comments: