Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Comments on The Gaff

Today I had the pleasure of two comments on my blog. I have no idea who these people are and I wish I knew who these people were. I would like to give them a pat on the back for the comments (I don't get many comments). Here are what my new friends had to say about my Jim Gaffigan post:

krista said...
JIM OR AS YOU CALL HIM 'THE GAFF' IS MY FAVE AS WELL! KING BABY HAS EVERYTHING TO MAKE YOU LOVE HIM & BACON EVEN MORE THEN BEFORE! SIMPLY PUT ...HILARIOUS!

Barry said...
I am in heaven right now. I just got the CD from iTunes and am thrilled b/c it has 30 minutes of stand-up not seen on the Comedy Central special last Sunday.
Thank you so much for posting the previews!!

Krista and Barry, stick around this blog loves The Gaff and hopefully more will be coming soon!

No comments: