Thursday, December 18, 2008

I Love Blogging

Tonight, we had some friends over for a dinner party. It was a good time. We got to talking about Facebook and blogging. I was surprised that many of the people had blogs. I thought I was a weird person with a blog of my own. We had a good discussion about blog security and Facebook. As you know I really enjoy Facebook but I just use it for the networking part. One of my friends is a big Facebook gamer. I will have to check out a couple of the games and see what I think of them.

I have been so busy these days that blogging has been one of the last things on my list. As I talked about my blog tonight I thought about how if I am going to blog I should do it more. I am really going to put a little more attention to the blog in the next little while. It is the least I can do for you, my loyal readers.

No comments: