Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve

Today is Christmas Eve. Christmas Eve is the day before Christmas. How come other holidays do not get an "eve"? I have never celebrated Arbor Day Eve or Columbus Day Eve, but I have been out and about on All Hallows Eve, which is the day before Halloween. Scaaaaaaaaary (not really).

I guess Christmas is just such a great holiday that it gets an Eve while most other holidays do not. I am getting excited for Christmas to be over. I cannot stand much more horrible Christmas music on the radio and in the stores. Lets get back to the Muzak that I do not usually even hear.

I also can't wait to actually get a parking spot at a store that is within 200 feet of the store entrance. I hate walking through the whole parking lot to get to my car. As an aside: do you notice how Walmart parking lots are sloped? They always slope up (so you are walking up a slight hill) on the way in and then slope down (so your cart feel empty and light) as you walk to your car. Very crafty Walmart, very crafty.

I do want to take a second to thank all my friends for the great treats and gifts they have dropped by the house the past couple days. Most of your treats have been very yummy.

Lastly, I just want everyone to know that I really did not get Diana a big screen and entertainment center for Christmas, I was just tricking her because she thinks I would actually write the gift I got her in my blog.

Talk to you all tomorrow when I post pictures of the kids opening their presents! Merry Christmas!

No comments: