Friday, November 6, 2009

I Am Sick

I am wide awake right now. I slept almost the entire day. I have been sick this week. Not feeling good at all. I just cannot get to sleep right now. Nothing is comfortable on the bed. I tried watching TV. I decided to come into the living room and blog for a minute to see if that would get me to sleep.

Don't know if I have the Swine Flu or not. One of the kids at Chloe's Halloween party did have the Swine Flu and has missed a bunch of school this week. That might be it. Or, I might have something completely different. If I can get to sleep in the next little while I am going to try and get to work on Friday, or maybe I will take one more day trying to get well. I don't know. A lot of it depends on if I can get to sleep tonight.

I do feel a lot better today. I actually ate something solid. From Tuesday afternoon to tonight I had only eaten a bowl of cocoa krispies and 3 yogurts. Tonight I had some spaghetti and meatballs with garlic bread. It was good.

I don't want to complain too much, Diana and Jordan have been sick as well, but I don't think they have what I have. I have had fevers, chills, sweats, pains and aches with a little cough. Those two have been mostly coughs, but Diana has also spoken of some aches and pains. But neither has had the fevers or the sweats like I have.

I know, pity me.

No comments: