Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Coldstone

Tonight Diana had me take her to Roberts. That is a local arts and craft store for scrapbookers. Diana had some hard-earned money to spend. She has been scrapbooking like crazy lately and was out of some stuff. It just so happens that the Roberts is near a Coldstone. I decided that we could not get that close to a Coldstone without getting something so I asked my lovely wife what she would like me to get her. She said, "Whatever, you pick." That is where this story starts.

I walk into a pretty busy Coldstone and look at the wall to decide what I am getting Diana. I choose the Peanut Butter Perfection. Last time I got her German Chocolate Cake and she was not that impressed so I had to go with something different for her this time. The Peanut Butter Perfection will be the perfect choice for her. I will be all good this time.

But what for me? Isn't that always the question. I ask for my usual, the Cherry Cheesecake minus the cherries plus strawberries. The girl behind the counter looks at me and says, "Oh, you mean the Strawberry Cheesecake." I look back at her and say, "I didn't see Strawberry Cheesecake on the menu." She gives me a weird look and turns around to make my shake.

Maybe it is just me, but I find that funny.

Oh, and the shake was delicious.

No comments: