Monday, August 3, 2009

At Lagoon

The kids and I went to Lagoon today. It was a good time. We hit Rattlesnake Rapids and then went to get Ice Cream. I got a Strawberry Shortcake cone and Chloe got a Brownie Fudge cone. Jordan did not want anything so we just stopped at Arby's to get him a drink. Next we headed over to the Scrambler, Boomerang, and Paratrooper. We had a super good time. I let the kids do Go-Carts today, which they have wanted to do for a long time. They really, really liked it. They wanted to go again.

We then did the Tilt-A-Whirl, Jet Star 2 and the Bat (one of the worst rides ever). We then went for dinner. I had chicken strips, Chloe and Jordan had pizza. We then went on more rides, and the details get a little fuzzy here. I know we saw the Turn of the Century, Sky Ride and the Jumping Dragon (not worth hype for sure).

The kids ended up going on the Go-Carts again - but this time Chloe paid. I was not going to pay if the I am taking the kids to Harry Potter and Seven Peaks this week. I thought my July was crazy, but Diana and I went over the August calendar and it is just as crazy.

Here is the beginning of a wild month.

No comments: