Monday, April 19, 2010

Hello? part 5

Another day of touring and a little work. A great dinner at a restaraunt overlooking the Charles Bridge. Prague is beautiful!
  • This would be a cool field trip. In Utah we just go to the zoo every year.
  • In October they turn this into a haunted house and double the prices.
  • I'm not giving her any peer pressure, just being a bad example.
  • And now we can't turn right.
  • Disco ball!
  • If it is zombie nudity is ok.
  • It must be Miley Cyrus.
  • I am going to try to find an 80s song reference for everything said the rest of the night.
  • I'm doing it right now.
  • And then enjoy your night in jail.
  • Give me a beet and goat cheese and I am a happy woman.
  • These bread sticks are better than Little Ceasars.
  • That is called the ash hole.
  • That was probably Joe Montana.

No comments: