- Who's Delta?
- There's junk in your folder
- I'll take you to the bag store
- Laugh at me tomorrow, Matt
- Why wasn't this in the employee kit?
- Sometimes kids need jail to get on the right path
- I live in a pineapple under the sea
- It's only 3 hours to Tokyo
- I gotta get on somebody's blog
- A bloke got his lanyard nicked (in an English accent)
- I never like Iceland
- Sounds like a problem for your urologist
- Everytime Karl says something witty he looks at me to see if I pick up my pen
Friday, April 16, 2010
Hello? part 2
Not a good day overall - we are postponing Catalyst Europe because all of the airports are shut down. You will see some quotes regarding this below.